Para registrarse en español, consulte el menú desplegable de selección de idioma en la parte superior derecha de esta pantalla.
Xav rau npe ua Ntawv Hmoob, xyuas qhov xaiv hom lus saum toj sab xis ntawm daim phiaj kom rub tau los xaiv.
Si aad iskugu diiwaangeliso Af-soomaali, fiiri liiska xulashada luuqada ee ku yaala midigta sare ee shaashaddan.
हिंदी में वैक्सीन के पंजीकरण करने के लिए, कृपया 844-684-1064 पर कॉल करें।
Wisconsin COVID-19 Vaccine Registry
Anyone age 12 and older is currently eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine is free and proof of insurance, ID, or citizenship is not required.
CDC recommends that people with moderately to severely compromised immune systems receive an additional dose of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine at least 28 days after a second dose of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
This includes people who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood.
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system.
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last two years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system.
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome).
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection.
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response.
People should talk to their healthcare provider about their medical condition, and whether getting an additional dose is appropriate for them.
For help with registering for an appointment or other vaccine registry assistance, please call 844-684-1064 (toll-free). For more information about the vaccine registry, including a list of participating locations, visit the Wisconsin Department of Health Services COVID-19 vaccine registry webpage.
Note: This site requires the use of the following browsers versions: Google Chrome (latest version), Microsoft Edge (latest version), Safari (latest version)